[thelist] Seeking suggestions for robust marketing software

Johannah Hubal johannah at hubal.com
Tue Feb 20 13:38:54 CST 2001

Hello the list --

I'm seeking a robust marketing program that will check links, track search
engine standings of multiple sites, email notifications when standings
change, manage meta tags, and more. I've been sorting through Download.com,
CNet, ZDNet, etc., but would rather hear about a program that people have
actually tried and found helpful. I don't want to pay for a bunch of
features that I don't use, but I also don't want to try and discard half a
dozen freeware programs. I need to be able to show the marketing manager ROE
in a trackable, organized manner.

Oh, and cost. Of course I'd rather a free or cheap program, but anything
under $500 is reasonable if it's a program that helps streamline this
process.

TIA for your suggestions!

--Johannah Hubal
Boston, MA