[thelist] OT: Please check responses before responding yourself!

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Tue Feb 20 14:23:54 CST 2001

Hi all..

I would like to ask some of you to please check responses to a question
before responding yourself. I know that we all like to help others,
but sometimes seeing several people responding with the exact
same responses can become frustrating.

<tip type="documentation">Remember to document everything
you do on a daily or weekly or monthly basis, so if you ever
leave the company or if someone else becomes responsible
for doing that task, there is some written tutorials
on what the task means, and how to do it.</tip>