[thelist] New Site

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Feb 20 14:49:09 CST 2001

Hi Mark,

Well, this web site might be an interesting resource for a member of my
family, so naturally, I took a look.

>http://www.aecf.org/kidscount/rightstart2/docs/rightstart.htm
>
>Thoughts on the interface,

Nice looking, rather well organized when viewed with NN 4.5, 15-inch
monitor set at 800x600, 56k dialup (loaded pretty quick) and Win95.

>design, dynamic generation of Profiles,

The profiles took me a moment or two to figure out -- the icons at the top
and the actual text are too far apart and I was looking for it.

>Line Graphs, Maps, Rankings, etc. greatly appreciated!

I went to rankings and I was able to proceed through some of the steps
without actually making any choices in the drop-down boxes. Was that
intentional??

...and, on a side note, isn't Massachussetts also the state with the
longest school year in the United States? If it is, then I personally find
it interesting that is also has the lowest number of teen births. I knew I
should have moved. I just knew it!

Tamara