[thelist] CSS ? size of text input

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Feb 21 06:33:57 CST 2001

Some on asked this before and the response I used was this:

input { font-family: Courier; font-size: 14px;  }

this is a fixed width font and displays the samein ie and ns.  It may not be
the font your using for everything else but it sure makes setting up in put
boxes in both browsers easier.

HTH

Adrian Fischer