[thelist] From PHP to...?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Feb 21 10:51:57 CST 2001

people have mentioned the desire for JSP/Servlet hosting on the
members.evolt.org site.. I'm cool with that, but have no clue how to run
a JSP/Servlet engine in a shared enviornment.. If someone has experience
in that area, and is interested in helping out, I'll introduce
jsp/servlet hosting on the members.evolt.org site :)

.djc.