[thelist] Speaking about standards...

Charles F. Johnson charles at littlegreenfootballs.com
Wed Feb 21 11:09:12 CST 2001

Shoshannah Forbes typed:

>> Anyone have URLs of good looking standard compliant web sites?
>> Thanks :-)
>> Shoshannah Forbes

after much burning of the midnight oil (naah, not really, it was pretty
easy) our weblog is now fully validated, CSS and everythang. i like to think
it looks good; simple but clean and readable. it has some minor layout
problems in netscape 4, but that can't be helped if you want 100% validation
because n4 chokes on CSS margins.

i'd also like any feedback from the list about the design and usability of
the weblog, and our site in general. (note: the whole site does not validate
yet, just the weblog.) the page is at:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/weblog.php

thanks!

charles johnson