[thelist] Overriding Default CSS to No Font?

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Wed Feb 21 17:23:57 CST 2001

Ben,

> Does anybody have a workaround for this?  Is there a
> font-family:none;font-size:none or something?

	Unfortunately, there is no "font-family: default ;" or "font: none
;". If applying a different style directly to the form elements isn't
satisfactory, my suggestion is to avoid assigning font properties to <td>s.
Apply them, instead, to <p> elements contained within the <td>s (for
instance), or wrap text contained within a <td> inside either a span or a
div, assign a class name to the span or div, and apply your styles to it.

hth,
James Aylard