[thelist] MP3 Player [Unbelievably OT]

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Feb 21 23:18:58 CST 2001

Related question that does relate to the website construction
industry: Is there a utility that can add/edit mp3 ID tags en masse?
I really need something like this ... no band I've done a website for
gives me CDs of songs with whatever needs to be there for my encoder
to add artist/album name automatically.

Answer to original question:

My fav is iTunes ... really nice looking like an mp3 player should be.

Tried a few on Win ... favorite was MusicMatch, and still use that to
encode ... something called media jukebox looks about as cool as a
windoze app can, was difficult to figure out how to do some things
tho ...

--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/