[thelist] ASP/SQL Solution for Double Currency Web Site

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 22 00:34:13 CST 2001

Thanks for your suggestion JR .. though I like it, I'm going to drop the
variable into the DB and then let the SQL do the actual math.  It should
improve performance than letting ASP do the math.

I love this list .. ask a specific question .. get some great answers ..
then learn a completely different approach that turns out to not only solve
the existing problem, but goes even further and improves performance too.
:)

Thanks everyone ....

Michele