[thelist] Regular Expressions

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 22 06:04:29 CST 2001

Norman,

I'm pretty sure you have a problem with your sHTML string.  For your <a
href> references you need to double quote them like you did your font tags,
like so,

<A
HREF=""http://www.moneyunlimited.co.uk/Distribution/Redirect_Artifact/0,4678
,
0-440810,00.html"">

I'm not sure about the rest of your code... but this will throw an error,
best I can tell.  If you view your code-snippet in a colour-coded editor, it
shows immediately that the single quote used is being treated as a comment.

Give this a try, and repost your results.

HTH,

Michele

From: "Norman Beresford" <n.beresford at anansi.co.uk>