[thelist] ColdFusion CFHTTP and Surepay.com

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Thu Feb 22 16:20:14 CST 2001

Has anyone used Surepay.com to process credit card transactions? They have
an example at http://www.surepay.com/homepage/b2c/sdk/faq.html#other for
using CFHTTP to send transaction information to their service (apparently in
XML), but it appears that what they are showing is what the data would look
like on *their* end, after being converted by a CFHTTP post. What I am
fishing for is how to get the form data into the CFHTTP posting to send to
their site. I'm also not sure but it might be better to write a file in XML
format and post that using CFHTTP. Any ideas?

Also, on the return end, when the reply from Surepay.com is sent back, it
would appear that I need to do some parsing to get the return values out for
storing in a database. Does that sound about right?

TIA,

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282; Firetalk: Ag78