[thelist] ColdFusion CFHTTP and Surepay.com

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Thu Feb 22 17:37:44 CST 2001

Thanks, Seth. I pretty much have the same thing from a sample file in their
XML SDK. I haven't used cfcontent, so it's time to hit the books I guess. My
concern at this point is inserting my variables into the XML formatted file.
Maybe I ought to look at WDDX, too.

Yeah, after I get this working, I'll either turn it into a custom tag, or at
least send it to Surepay and have them add it to their FAQ.

Thanks again.

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282; Firetalk: Ag78

<snip>