[thelist] CFML Broadcast Email

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:48:44 CST 2001

Hey all,
I have written below a broadcast email message in CFML that will query a
live MS DB called mstcont.mdb in table promo1 (as written in the source
below). This script has been tested and will send an email to about 3000
email addresses I have stored in the DB. The question I have is that I needa
way for CFML to send me back a response or confirmation stating whether the
emails were sent or returned say in the subsystem. I am not totally surethat
all the email addresses are all current or still correct. Is there a way
Ican do this with CFML? Please write back if I am not being specific or
clear enough.

Thank You

html
<head>
<TITLE>Text E-mail by file entry</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor ="#ffffff">
<CFQUERY NAME="RECIPIENTS" DATASOURCE="mstcont">
	SELECT * FROM promo1 ORDER BY EmailAcct</CFQUERY>
<CFMAIL TO="#EmailAcct#"
	FROM="info at ddresorts.com"
	SUBJECT="News from Wherever"
	QUERY="RECIPIENTS">
THIS IS A TEST MESSAGE.
</CFMAIL>
<H1>ALL FINISHED!</H1>
<P>Your messages have all been sent.</P>
/html