[thelist] Installing different browsers for testing

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Thu Feb 22 19:48:29 CST 2001

I've just been asked to test a navigation I designed on Netscape and IE,
versions 4 and up.  Problem is, I don't have enough computers to install
that many browsers and I'm wondering if I can install more than one version
of the same browser on one machine.  My inclination is no, and I don't want
to screw up what I have atm.  I know that I can get the browsers that I need
from evolt.

Any suggestions on the testing?  The navigation uses JavaScript and CSS
(Which could be a problem as this company doesn't like CSS as a general
rule...)

Thanks,
Shaun