[thelist] Installing different browsers for testing

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Feb 23 08:11:00 CST 2001

I have NS4 & NS6, IE 5.0, Web TV & Opera5 all running on the same machine
with no problems.  Multiple versions of IE can be a problem and I have never
tried it.  There is also the issue of cross-platform testing (NT, Unix,
Mac).

One way around this is to use other people's machines (friends, relatives,
co-workers).

HTH,

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com