[thelist] CF on Unix... file upload problems...

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Feb 23 11:44:46 CST 2001

Hey special ed -

who is the directory owned by? ls -l will show you.. also, what group is
it in? Lastly, find out what user CF is running as(do a ps -aux on linux
or ps -efx(i think..) on solaris) and find the CF process'.. they're
probably running as 'nobody', so you need to make your directory either
owned by nobody( chown nobody /home/specialed/data ) with read/write
perms( chmod 644 /home/specialed/data ) or give the nobody group(not
user) read write permission ( chgrp nobody /home/specialed/data ) (
chmod 664 /home/specialed/data )

That should do the trick.. Shout if you have more questions :)

.djc.