[thelist] ASP frustrations

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Fri Feb 23 15:19:16 CST 2001

<A ray of light from the clouds focus on Dan, and angelic voices suddenly
begin singing the hallelujah chorus as he opens a new browser window and
the asp code works>

That was it exactly.  The code was right the entire time (as could be
expected, of course, coming almost straight from a book), I just wasn't
closing the session so it overwrote what I had previously.

At least I can say that I learned something today....

Thanks, all!
Dan