[thelist] one more thing about browsers...

Nyal Bartch nyalb at zyggher.com
Fri Feb 23 16:53:31 CST 2001

Sorry, I just yapped all your ears off then I forgot one thing.  :)  I don't
have a Mac and don't really have easy access to one either.  Do Netscape and
IE versions for Windows and Macs primarily turn out the same results?  If my
site looks great in IE 4 on a Windows box, will it look equally great on a
Mac, etc.?

Thanks again.
~Nyal~

[> C. Nyal Bartch ~ Zyggher ~  1.877.817.1668 <]
[> nyalb at zyggher.com ~ http://www.zyggher.com <]
[> ICQ: 14940968 ~ AOL/Yahoo/MSN/IRC: Zyggher <]
[> The COGLinks Page: http://www.coglinks.org <]
[> Computer/Networks/Internet/Web Design Guru <]