[thelist] one for the database gurus - recursive query

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Feb 24 10:57:47 CST 2001

> Well, in fact, this thread may come from my question :
> tree algorythms on [wdf] .

hi philippe

thanks, yes, i remember that one

[ i'm not my normal modest self on other lists, am i? ]

by the way, contrary to my comments in that old post, there is no need to
turn css off when viewing evolt articles

the articles are in the process of being revised so that the content -- not
just the page templates -- is accessible and validates

the web site architecture 101 article still has a couple minor validation
errors but the bonehead fonts that were in the original version of the
article have been removed

thanks again, philippe

rudy