[thelist] one more thing about browsers...

Charles F. Johnson charles at littlegreenfootballs.com
Sat Feb 24 11:53:02 CST 2001

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns <skaiser at skdesigns.com> typed:

> From seeing questions come up often around cross-platform and cross-browser
> issues at a number of discussion lists, I created a couple of sections at
> WebsiteTips.com from my own research on this with a bunch of annotated links
> to some really excellent resources on the Web on this and also specificallly
> on font issues, too. So this might be a helpful resource for you, too.
>
> WebsiteTips.com - Design and Layout
> http://www.websitetips.com/design/
>
> Check out these sections there:
> -- Accessibility, Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Design
> -- Cross-Browser, Cross-Platform Font Issues

great links with valuable info, shirley. thanks!

> I couldn't agree more, Charles. (I love your URL, by the way. Captured my
> attention in a big way the first time saw it and it still does.)

glad to hear that! my brother and i are partners in this company, and you
wouldn't believe how much arguing it took to get him to agree to the name.
i'll be sure to pass on your comment, since he's not on the list. :) we had
no trouble at all registering the domain...

the name comes from a surreal, enigmatic experience i had while living in
Japan, playing in a nightclub band (eons ago) in Tokyo and Kyoto. lots of
enigmatic stuff happens in Japan. (:

charles johnson
lgf web design
http://littlegreenfootballs.com