[thelist] design question... looking for feedback

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sun Feb 25 12:02:34 CST 2001

I agree with Marc althought it's hard to say if design2 had a solid black
logo if it wouldn't look better or as good.

Design1 does have a little trouble in that it seems slightly off-balance --
improvements might be to move the logo over to line up with the content and
extend the "nav" area imagery to the top, leaving in the horizontal black
bar. Or, possibly, toning down the weight of the call-out box.

The grey logo dominates a little bit better but I think it may be because it
breaks into the layout a bit. It doesn't dominate so much as to make the
actual logo my favorite though.

- amanda