[thelist] design question... looking for feedback

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Sun Feb 25 14:14:50 CST 2001

>got a design, with two different logos, and i need some input from
>somebody other than me... these are just photoshop prototypes...
>all images are between 37 and 58k...

I'm a bit late on this, but, have you tried the logos at around 1/2
to 2/3rds that size? And IMHO, the poo-brown background is a bit
overwhelming too.

Still, I guess it depends how much content will be on the site, and
whether you expect anyone to read through it... but I would find the
logo size and background colour most disturbing to have to look at
for very long.

HTH
Andrew
--