[thelist] [OT] How do I specify a OutlookExpress folder to not report it has new mail?

Charles Wilson cw_com me at charlesw.com
Mon Feb 26 14:19:22 CST 2001

I get email from a large amount of lists, and I would _much_ rather have
Outlook only tell me I have new mail when mail comes into my inbox, rather
than the many folders I have for email lists.

Can I specify for folders to be ignored concerning new mail? Or, is there a
way to automatically set mail to 'read' in certain folders, right when it is
recieved?

thank you.
Charles Wilson

<Tip type="CSS, Tables, table" name="charles wilson">
Don't forget: CSS styles within tables (coloring table cells, table cell
background, etc.) usually do not work.  Font-Famikl, Font-Size and other
text formatting usually works, however.
</tip>