[thelist] LDAP querry using ASP

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Mon Feb 26 15:29:22 CST 2001

> Yes.  I just spent two months doing exactly that.
> Email me offlist for details... if you give me
> more detail I can help you a lot more.
>
> :)
> Candace

Actually, it would be better if you could supply this onlist, as it would
probably help out many others. Plus, you'll give sgd the chance to chime in...

<tip>
It didn't take me long to realize I have no design concept creation skills.
But, I can take a concept and run with it and I'm not too bad at the backend
stuff too  =)

So, what did I do? I hooked up with a great designer who I cut into projects
for the creation of the concept. Saves me a lot of grief and I don't lose too
much of the cash, either.

Find others to fill in your weak area(s). Works out better for you in the long
run.
</tip>

--
mattwarden