[thelist] one for the database gurus - recursive query (thanks guys)

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Mon Feb 26 16:12:07 CST 2001

Thanks to all that replied. This list is great! Ask and ye shall receive!

I don't even know where to begin. I was out for the weekend, so I haven't been
able to respond individually and now there are so many replies I can't respond
to them all, so I guess I won't. But you guys certainly gave me enough to think
about!

Special thanks to Joshua for the link - it holds real promise. I can't believe I
forgot about it. I suspect that stack model is the way to go.

Thanks also to rudy for your thoughtful comments. BTW - no, this app isn't in
ASP - it's in CF. But I got the term 'recordset' from my admittedly limited ASP
experience. Very insightful of you. :)

Oh, and hey, Chris. Long time no see. Glad to see astutia is still chugging
along :)

I'll let thelist know if anything interesting comes of this.

- Bruce