[thelist] Re: Looking for a little feedback

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 19:58:37 CST 2001

Hi Ryan...

On closer inspection, a few things--not really design related--pop out at
me. "Khaki Pants" as a theme. Oh dear, it's very American. "Pants" in the UK
and other non-US English speaking countries means, err, men's underwear.
"Khaki" will also translate as a synonym for "TACKY"  in some (slang?)
terminology. Perhaps "Cargo Trousers" or "Desert Attire" or something?

Something for the future, maybe: a simple version and an advanced version?
All the choices I had about the types of questions I wanted to ask my survey
takers was a bit daunting right off the bat.

That said, it's a great tool and I really like it! :o)

--Bri