[thelist] Mac tools

Janet Green jgreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Tue Feb 27 10:02:37 CST 2001

>>>Why would you make image maps?  I'm just wondering...<<<

Ok, stupid question... why *wouldn't* I make an image map if it suited my
purpose and was built efficiently?

Guess that question makes me a "designer" rather than a coder, huh? LOL
Actually I prefer to think of myself as an information designer, since today
I do web and print, and in the past I've also done video, and anything else
that gets thrown at me.

>>>I see that www.desmoinesmetro.com uses Flash<<<

Yes, and I'm not sure it's called for on our site, but I lost that battle.
:P

Thanks everyone for your comments. When I was freelancing, I needed Mac
tools... now that I am PC-based at my job, I only occasionally need them at
home for a side project. Appreciate all the resources!!

Janet