[thelist] Mac tools

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Tue Feb 27 16:11:37 CST 2001

I share a similar experience, as do *many* others...

> Newer versions of Frontier now cost money, IIRC.

Well, there is version 5.0.1, which I believe you can still download for
free. Also, you can download the beta of "Radio UserLand" and do pretty much
make it do anything you want to if you're familiar enough with the older
versions of Frontier. I think static site rendering is even a feature...

> Oh, and always back up your root file. :)

Indeed!

Pete