[thelist] Is this CSS?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Feb 27 18:07:22 CST 2001

"Shaun M. Anderson" wrote:
> I feel terribly embarrassed to be asking this, but does this constitute CSS?
> And if so, is it CSS 1 or CSS 2?  My gut says yes, but could it be
> considered DHTML?
>
> <DIV id=HMenu style="LEFT: 476px; WIDTH: 400px; POSITION: absolute; TOP:
> 38px; visibility: hidden"></div>
>
> I guess I'm only referring to this section:
>   style="LEFT: 476px; WIDTH: 400px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 38px;
> visibility: hidden"

Yup. Those are style declarations declared inline in a STYLE attribute.
They declare various things...
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/position/left.htm
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/dimension/width.htm
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/classify/position.htm
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/position/top.htm
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/classify/visibility.htm

Those links are also a great way for to learn much more CSS and be able
to recognize it in the future. They also have links to the proper
specifications, and whether they're CSS1 and/or 2.

HTH,
	Joe
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com