[thelist] fixed size fonts

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Wed Feb 28 11:12:53 CST 2001

a little bit less, but still quite fixed, would be to set the font-size
in pixels. This is the only way I know of to have text displayed the
same size on all platform I've got access to.

(any "non-CSS-browser" like icab, NS/IE < 4 will display just something,
though)

example:

        "http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
<HTML lang="de">
<HEAD>
<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
<!--
P{
  font-size:12px;
}
-->
</STYLE>

<META http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>Untitled</TITLE>
<META name="generator" content="BBEdit 6.0.2">
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P> This text is rendered 12 Pixels high </P>

</BODY>
</HTML>