[thelist] menus without frames

Michael Hall m_d_hall at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:03:10 CST 2001

This is cool thanks for all the replys.

The site is just a hobby site for me and a group of people that all work
together during the summer so total invested money is low. (twinkies and
mountain dew so far) So right now the site lives on a basic isp account with
teleport. Also I have been running it on a netfirms account. a Free banor
service that has the upside of letting us run yabb for our fourm.

I just schecked and netfirms supprots ssi and even has a page about how to
use it. So I think that I will go that route.

Thanks again
-Mike