[thelist] help with xhtml

Cheryl Amato cheryl at widgetworks.com
Thu Mar 1 19:22:04 CST 2001

hi all:
i am taking my first stab at coding a site in xhtml & have run into a
problem - evrything lays out fine in NN4, IE5 & Opera but on Mozilla i am
getting spaces in my table & i don't know why - could one of the experts
out there please take a look & let me know what i'm doing wrong?

http://www.widgetworks.com/~cheryl/katia/index_new.html

i have only tested on the above mentioned browsers on a mac so if it's
acting differently on a pc i would appreciate that info also - this
particular page was originally done using fireworks although i can and do
hand code - all the links are still in html & i haven't started converting
them

tia
cheryl amato