[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #1155 - 37 msgs

Nyal Bartch nyalb at zyggher.com
Fri Mar 2 19:59:24 CST 2001

First off, I like the tip!  :)  Secondly, I thought I should mention a
little freeware program I've used before that works real nice for browser
resizes.  It's called BrowserSizer (what a coincidence!) and can be found at
http://www.applythis.com/browsersizer/.

~Nyal~
IT'S THE WEEKEND, YEAH! :)

[> C. Nyal Bartch ~ Zyggher ~  1.877.817.1668 <]
[> nyalb at zyggher.com ~ http://www.zyggher.com <]
[> ICQ: 14940968 ~ AOL/Yahoo/MSN/IRC: Zyggher <]
[> The COGLinks Page: http://www.coglinks.org <]
[> Computer/Networks/Internet/Web Design Guru <]