[thelist] "Inversing" text

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sun Mar 4 16:41:40 CST 2001

Thanks, Jorah.  The original post came through fine for me too.

aardvark, I appreciate the word on CSS.  I realise its potential and power,
but it struck me as 'overkill' for such a little job.  However, having
looked at the code Jorah gave me, I can see it's just a few lines, so that's
great.

Thanks
Michael