[thelist] Setting page Margins that will validate

Tommy Martin tommy at vertebrate.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 08:55:17 CST 2001

Hi All,

In my ignorance I've been happily using leftmargin,  topmargin,
marginwidth and marginheight attributes in the body tag of pages for
a while. Having recently become obsessed with getting a W3C validated
gif on my site I discovered that HTML 4.01 (or quite possibly any
other version of HTML) doesn't allow these attributes. I'm
guessing/hoping there's a way of setting body margins as a style but
haven't been able to find any reference to it; anyone happen to know
what the code would be..?

Thanks

Tommy

--