[thelist] BBEdit for PC?

Paul Dewey paul_dewey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:15:20 CST 2001

Might be a dumb question, might not be.  I work on a PC my manager works on
a MAC.  he does the usual as I have heard with Designer pages in Dreamweaver
and cleaning it up using BBEdit.  In the last 2 days I have heard how great
BBEdit is and how people can't live without it.  Well here is my question.
Is there anything out there comparable to BBEdit for a PC User?  No I am not
talking about Dreamweaver or TextPad.  Any software suggests would be of
great help as I feel left out. :-(

Paul