[thelist] BBEdit for PC?

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Mon Mar 5 17:22:25 CST 2001

I am not sure how close to BBEdit it is, but I have found that
UltraEdit [http://www.ultraedit.com] is a VERY useful app... wonderful
colour-highlighting of tags, etc... extensible to work with
html/php/etc....

...i've been using it for hand-coding html for about a month or so
now, and i will not go back. :)

umm, oh yah, and it has a nifty tag-listing thang too...

....anyway, hope that helps. :)

-martin