[thelist] BBEdit for PC?

Charles Wilson me at charlesw.com
Mon Mar 5 17:57:25 CST 2001

http://www.Chami.com  has a nice little editor called "HTML-Kit" that is
pretty nice.  It has a FTP program build in, on a sidebar, with syntax
highlighing.  It is pretty nice.

Something I like is that it offers these huge drop-down menus for things
like CSS.  Click 'CSS' and it will drop down a huge list of all the
available properties.

As far as I know it isn't spyware, just freeware/ soon to be shareware.

It locks up when I am very low on memory and will claim all your text-type
files if you don't tell it not to.

Charles Wilson