[thelist] BBEdit for PC?

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Mon Mar 5 21:52:03 CST 2001

TAbbey,

> What's this about it being shareware? I thought it was developed by
someone
> very close to the W3C, and then it also offers tons of plug-ins, I know
I'm
> loving the php ones, but it might be going shareware?

	The person who wrote HTML-Kit, Chami, has said that build 290 (the
current version) will be the last full version available as freeware. In the
future, there will be a limited freeware version, and a full, commercial
version (price hadn't been set the last I had heard, but between $30 and $50
seemed to be the consensus on the HTML-Kit beta newsgroup).

James Aylard