[thelist] CFFTP from NT to Unix

Charles Wilson cw_com me at charlesw.com
Tue Mar 6 11:32:40 CST 2001

Perhaps
Passive="Yes" is your answer.  I think that WS_FTP by default specifies
Passive transfers when it tranfers files- thus it worked by manual ftp.
(when passive was enabled.)

But, again, that is a shot in the dark.

What version are you using? Here is something I found from the SP1 features:
"The CFFTP TRANSFERMODE default value was incorrectly set to AutoDetect. The
correct value is Auto. [17942] "

Tell me is the passive tranfer mode works, or what works regardless- I am
interested .