[thelist] More ASP help

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:08:01 CST 2001

I got the SELECT * FROM code from the local ASP junkie, but it
unfortunately didn't work. The error I included with my post was the least
harmful error I got after working with the code for a bit.  I also tried
what was in the Wrox Beginning ASP book, which was only marginally
different.  It had pretty much the same effect.

As for the connection, 2, 3 bit.... I get the same error if I remove the
2,3 part, and I get an error stating "Operation is not allowed on an
object referencing a closed or invalid connection" if I remove the
Connection part as well.