[thelist] search engine promotion companies

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Wed Mar 7 11:02:52 CST 2001

I've found the services of http://www.mycomputer.com/ to be useful.

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Van Dijck [mailto:peter at vardus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:40 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] search engine promotion companies

Hi all,
We are looking to outsource search engine promotion.
Our clients are willing to pay, but we aren't willing to spend the time.
we've looked into a number of companies, some obviously cowboys, others
less so. But we haven't found a reputable company yet.
We need a company that knows what they're talking about.
The service would need to be an ongoing service and monitoring.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? Recommendations?
I know of selfpromotion.com and such, but we really don't want to do it
ourselves.
Thanks a lot
Peter