[thelist] Tweaking Dreamweaver code (was Homesite vs Dreamweaver)

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Thu Mar 8 05:38:48 CST 2001

Hi folks

I've been following this and the thread entitled WSIWYG editors with a great
amount of interest. I've noticed that many of the list members that use
Dreamweaver still find it necessary to tweak, clean and optimize the HTML
code. Could you tell me which areas of the code do you find it necessary to
make alterations to and why.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Fletcher
IT Co-ordinator / Web Educator
Master VTC Author Macromedia Dreamweaver 1.2 - 3.0
HTML 4.0
VTC Creators of Quality Software Training CDs
http://www.vtco.com      email: mark.fletcher at vtco.com
VTC Online University over 12,000 software tutorials