[thelist] ASP image database reteval

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Thu Mar 8 06:15:35 CST 2001

1. You should post your code to the list.

2. You should post the error message you are getting.

3. You should try joining a specialized asp list at http://www.asplists.com.
A good one for this problem might be:
http://www.asplists.com/asplists/aspfreeforall.asp

There are tons of helpful and friendly ASP/Database experts on that list.

In addition, a good article on displaying images from a database is here:
http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/articles/imagequery.asp

HTH,

Don Makoviney