[thelist] site crit: iaslash.org

Charles F. Johnson charles at littlegreenfootballs.com
Thu Mar 8 11:47:40 CST 2001

Michael Angeles <angeles at lucent.com> typed:

> hey all. i just launched a new site called "iaslash"
> (http://www.iaslash.org/).
> it's my weblog for information architecture stuff. if anyone has time, would
> you
> mind testing on your platform/browser and let me know if anything goes wrong?
>
> thanks,
> mike
>
> michael angeles
> http://www.studioid.com

looks great, mike. very clean design. however, in ie5 mac, the pages are
coming up with no vertical scrollbar, even though the content extends off
the bottom. oddly, there is a white space in that area where the scrollbar
should be, but no scrollbar. then, if i resize the window the scrollbars
appear. but this causes a horizontal scrollbar to appear as well, even
though the content *doesn't* extend off the right side. weird.

i haven't seen this before, so i don't know what to suggest. my gut tells me
it has something to do with the stylesheet.

charles johnson
lgf web design
http://littlegreenfootballs.com