[thelist] FrontPage 2000 - opinions?

John Kershaw johnkershaw at email.com
Thu Mar 8 16:12:28 CST 2001

Hi all,

Whilst I'm a BBEdit/PHP/Dreamweaver-on-Mac kind of a guy, a school
I'm doing a site for want to use Front Page 2000 so the secretaries
can create/convert content, most likely from Word docs.

I've played around a little in SoftWindows and it doesn't seem too
bad: code's clean - for a M$ product anyhow - understands style
sheets etc.

Since it appears to lack templates/libraries, I'll probably use
includes, now I've found my host can support them.

What should I watch out for?  Am I shooting myself in the foot?
Should I make them buy something else?

Your thoughts?

John.

phone:      07944 755613    pgp: C7CA CCDE 8950 AB4F 2AED
email: john at kershaws.com         8772 47A2 0903 1A1C AFD0
web:    www.kershaws.com