[thelist] Host Advice -- Innerhost

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Thu Mar 8 22:18:55 CST 2001

Danna wrote:
> I'm looking for a shared server solution and Innerhost
> looks like it would really fit my needs...  Has anyone
> had experience with them.

I had an account with them for over a year, and never had any
real problems.  The iMail web-based/POP3 emal client they use
is great, as is the Media House statistics server.

The only reason I cancelled my account was that I don't do much
ASP anymore, so I got an inexpensive Windows account (with
ReadyHosting.com) to archive my old ASP stuff, and moved to
JTLNet's Linux account for the PHP/MySQL stuff I'm doing now.

If I were ever to go back to ASP (shudder), Innerhost would be
my first choice for large scale sites.  ReadyHosting is good
for smaller, less elaborate sites, though, and also has both
the iMail and Media House stats features.

--ray