[thelist] Critique: www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

Lauri Vain optima at hot.ee
Fri Mar 9 07:32:08 CST 2001

Hello everybody,

I would like to receive some critique about www.tryspot.com/tharapita/
The design of this non-profit project and is not by me, but I am the one who
ordered the design so I'm interested in what you think about the site.

Feel free to make any suggestions about the layout, colors or anything else.
One thing you notice that the site is layout only and doesn't yet have any
content -- most of the text is silly or just repeating words. The text will be
added once the site is transferred to my server and I pay for it.

Thanks very much and looking forward to your suggestions.

Yours,
Lauri