[thelist] Critique: www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

JenniferE at mif.com JenniferE at mif.com
Fri Mar 9 07:47:03 CST 2001

I really like the look!  Very professional, clean. The colors are easy to
look at.  Only a couple of comments.  I am not crazy about is the lines in
the background and top of the table with the name.  I think the area where
the blue lines fade to meet the grey lines to the right freaks my eyes out a
bit.  I would change the background of the blue area to no lines (or at
least not those lines).  Also, I would take out the lines in the graphic
block in the introduction.  You have to concentrate too hard to realize that
is intentional and not just bad pictures.

Looks good!

Jennifer