[thelist] rsi

Kylie Baxter k.m.baxter at law.hull.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 11:01:25 CST 2001

The whole RSI thing happened to me a few years ago and it lasted two
years.  I take all the precautions now and have all the equipment.  But all
the ergonomic keyboards, chairs, trackballs and assorted paraphernalia in
the world is never going to make up for the fact that we weren't designed
to sit stock still at a desk for 8 hours a day (and the rest) using a few
muscles to do all of our work.

So my advice is get away from the computer as much as you can.  Talk to
people, read magazines/articles, draw designs on butcher paper, write ideas
down on a notepad.

Kylie Baxter